Thursday, December 3, 2009
sweden
A place I would like to visit is Sweden, because Lukas told me Sweden is a very beautiful country with a lot of things to visit and to do. I would like to visit Stockholm.It’s the capital of Sweden. I think it’s a very beautiful city. Also, I would like to visit Lukas in his hometown, Gävle. On internet, I saw there are a lot of things to do specially in Stockholm like visiting Royal Palace. I saw many beautiful pictures from that place. Stockholm has a attraction park called Gröna Lund. I want to visit that place , because I want to see Lukas life in Sweden. I hope, one day, I could visit Sweden because Lukas has tell me a lot of places to visit. I think it’s a beautiful country and if one day I have the opportunity to go to that country, Iwould go with no hesitation .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment