Tuesday, January 12, 2010
My trip in florida
Last year, I went in Florida with my family and another couple of friend for celebrated New Year.I went to Walt Disney during 7 days. On December 31st , I spend all day in the Magic Kimdom park and when 12:00 came,many fireworks has started to burst. It was the most beautiful fireworks of my life. I am sure I will return there with my children for show him what I seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me too i am going in Florida, but at six years old and i have like a lot my trip. Me too it's sure that i go back with my children. I always remember this.
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE SO LUCKY !!! I would like to do a trip in Florida too. I like the sun,sea and sexy girls walking on the beach. I am planning to visit Florida soon with my family in 1 year for Christmas!
ReplyDelete